- Record of individual entries.
- Record of split entries, if you want to post the document on different accounts and with different VAT codes (e.g. Post documents: Letters without VAT, packages with VAT).
- Saving and recalling of posting texts for entries that are often used.
- Duplication of existing entries with the possibility to modify them before saving them (e.g. other entry date).
- Display entries in tabular form with current balance.
- Freely selectable presentation of columns, font and page size.
- Display and print of posting journals.
- Creation of a VAT invoice for itself or for net tax rates.
- Creation and print of turnover lists with freely selectable date ranges.
- Recapitulation after accounts, VAT codes or cost centers with freely selectable date ranges.
- Creation of income/expenditure lists for the control of liquidity.
Data transfer and data security
- Transfer of data to your trustee via email with a secure file.
- Creation of a data backup based on multiple generations.
- Simple import of data backups, if necessary.
Documentation and support
- The complete manual can be called any time with the key F1.
- Direct support email from AdmiCash with or without data backup in ZIP format.
- Direct connection via telemaintenance from AdmiCash so that the support team can help solve malfunctions and problems.
- Direct call of the AdmiCash homepage or the support page to get the latest information.