- AdmiCash-Debitor contains all of the functionality from the AdmiCash base version.
Attention: from 01.07.2020, only the QR-bill should be use.
In case you create invoices with loose, pre-printed inpayment slips WITHOUT ISR, no further conditions apply.
If you would like to invoice with ISR, the following arrangements have to be made:
- Registration at the PostFinance or your bank for the ISR system.
- Definiton of which ISR will be used: Loose ISR, pre-printed or ISR form A4 portrait format (blank, not pre-printed!).
- Order of the forms at the PostFinance or the bank.
- Verify, if the font OCR-B 10 BT is installed (Control panel - Font).
- The forms for offer, delivery notes and invoices are created with a connected programme for design, called AdmiForm.
- It provides the simple design of invoicing documents like ISR forms on A4 format and their assignment to the account book, where the receipts of payments are entered.
- For printers with multiple feeders, it is possible to define in which one of them normal paper and inpayment slips are situated.
- For ISR forms the reference line's position can be set on 1/10 mm.
- Graphical elements like circles, ractangles, lines, images and tables are available.
- Different options for the formatting of elements are available: Colour, borders, font and size.
- You can create as many invoicing forms with different inpayment slips and for different discounts and languages as you like.
- New forms for collective invoices can be created.
- The language for customer forms can be set in the customer base.
Customer base, article base and documents
- Customers can be recorded in the customer base or as you set up your forms (Offer, Delivery note, Invoice).
- For each customer a history is created, where his previously used documents are stored.
- Articles can be recorded in the article base or in a document (Offer, Delivery note, Invoice).
- Different discount levels can be assigned to the articles depending on the number of items.
- A separate entry account for discounts can be set for each article.
- Each order can contain any number of documents (Offer, Delivery note, Invoice) summarized in a document group.
- For the invoice of multiple delivery notes it is possible to create a collective invoice.
- Another option is the manual entry of receipts of payments or with an ISR file into the assigned account book.
- Finally, you have the possibility to move the order into the history after the receipt of payment.
Documentation and support
- The complete manual can be called any time with the key F1.
- Direct support email from AdmiCash with or without data backup in ZIP format.
- Direct connection via telemaintenance from AdmiCash so that the support team can help solve malfunctions and problems.
- Direct call of the AdmiCash homepage or the support page to get the latest information.