- AdmiCash-Creditor contains all of the functionality from the AdmiCash base version.
- AdmiCash-Creditor is designed for electronic banking. They therefore require appropriate agreements with PostFinance and/or your banks and the user information and security elements for e-banking login.
- Record of payments in CHF and/or foreign currencies for all common payment types (IBAN, ISR, Post account, IPI document).
- Record of entries in one go as you collect the payment.
- Option to save frequently needed payments in the payment base where they can be called from any time.
- Fast record of payments with document readers and reading pens (Dative, C-Channel).
- Definition of payment conditions with the according entries.
- Creation of payment orders with the option to add and remove payments.
- Free choice in the payment institute when creating a payment order.
- Recording and execution of standing orders for returning payments such as salary payment, insurance and rent.
- Direct call of the e-banking or PostFinance site from AdmiCash for the transfer of a payment file.
- Entry of a payment order into the according account book.
- Setup of multiple users for the different payment institutes
- Assignment of a payment order to an account book.
Documentation and support
- The complete manual can be called any time with the key F1.
- Direct support email from AdmiCash with or without data backup in ZIP format.
- Direct connection via telemaintenance from AdmiCash so that the support team can help solve malfunctions and problems.
- Direct call of the AdmiCash homepage or the support page to get the latest information.